The Winning Image WorkshopThursday, March 02, 2017
Learn how to enhance your image and personality from one of the country's best speakers on personality development. "The Winning Image" is a great workshop for every woman who wants to carry herself with poise and attract the right opportunities to boost her career, or meet more clients for her business.
- You Are the Message - Creating an Impressive First Impression
- The Power of Personal Marketing
- Power Dressing
- Poise and Posture
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Business Etiquette (Dining and Social Graces)
- Confidence Builder
- The Winner's Image
LEIZEL GUTIERREZ RABINO - OBUGA
- Affiliate member, Association of Image Consultants International
- Director of MSI Model Management and Development Center - the first and only personality development and professional modeling school in Laguna since 2001
- Certificate Holder - “The Polished Professional” course at Gloria Starr Global Success Strategies, North Carolina USA
- Former Model Agent and Trainer at Calcarries Model International
- Former instructor at John Robert Powers on Visual Poise
- Former ramp model mentored by Joey Espino Jr. - owner of Calcarries Model International and Runway Productions, the organizers and exclusive franchisee of Ford Supermodel of the World, Philippines
- Member, San Pedro Tourism and Cultural Affairs Council
- Graduate of short course on Negotiation Skills at Ateneo Graduate School, Makati
- Appeared in the 700 Club Asia as speaker for Power Dressing
- Corporate Trainer, Event Organizer and Fashion Show Director
Event DetailsActivity Title: “The Winning Image” Personality Development Workshop
Activity date: March 11, 2017
Venue: Ortigas Foundation Library, 2nd Floor Ortigas Building Pasig
Seminar Hours: 9am- 5pm
Seminar Fee: Regular Rate: P3,000
Group Rate: P2,700 (2 or more participants)
Inclusions: 7-hour learning session
Certificate of participation
Lunch and Snacks
Reservation1. Register your contact information at http://bit.ly/TheWinningImageRegistration.
2. Pay the corresponding fee via PayPal, or bank deposit.
As soon as deposit is made, email your deposit slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your company name and name of attendees.
3. Organizer will send a confirmation email to acknowledge your payment.
4. Registration closes on March 8, 2017.
- Go Up Events Via PayPal:
- BDO Deposit:
Account number: 1438-011-727
For inquiries please email email@example.com or contact 0915-178-0688 / 501-0029 and ask for ongoing discount promos. Registration ends on March 8, 2017.