25 Inspirational Quotes to Give You Strength During Hard TimesFriday, February 24, 2017
Having a bad day? Read on and these quotes might help you get through the day with a smile.
Disclaimer: I did not write these quotes. I just compiled them from the Internet
2. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
3. Go ahead tell me that I’m not good enough tell me I can’t do it because I will show you over & over that I can!
4. Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.
5. When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
6. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the best things that will ever happen to us.
7. She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down.
8. Strong women wear their pain like they do with stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.
9. Believe in yourself a little more.
10. Do you want to be happy? Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains and look forward to what is coming.
12. You can, and you will.
13. Stay positive even when it feels like your life is falling apart.
14. The secret of having it all is believing you already do.
15. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
20. Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
21. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.—Oprah winfrey
22. Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will!
23. You’re never too young to dream big!
24. Don’t tell people your dream. Show them.
25. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.—Steve jobs